Saturday 1 May 2010

More great pictures from Peter Gilder

Ever since I had an interest in Military Modelling I have admired the work of Peter Gilder...and going through some of my old hobby mags I found some more of his work - and some great photos of his colonial stuff too...although they are not 20mm - they are simply amazing!

The pitures speak for themselves...




This is just an amazing scratch built steamer - I have one in the workshop too...not as good as this though - but its in the que...







Naval Brigade Camel Corps done - just waiting for good weather to get some good photos
All the best

Duncan








5 comments:

  1. Superb - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely a masterpiece. May I please know what make of the gentlemen and ladies in the last picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear sir

    I think these are from the Connoisseur Miniatures...

    If you like this style you will certainly enjoy this site...

    http://generalpettygree.blogspot.com/

    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just come across your blog, very good to see the excellent pics, especially as I recognize that Nile steamer. I bought it at Vapnartak last February at the Bring and Buy and it's sitting on a shelf in my office at the moment.One day hopefully it'll reappear in a setting as worthy of it as in the photos above.

    ReplyDelete